<BR>OnEndLoadItem(bstrItemName, vData, vResult);<BR> height=100% VIEWASTEXT ID="object">"/>
DWF Viewer (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to switch off the paper shadow ?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
fuzi
239 Views, 1 Reply

How to switch off the paper shadow ?

I read all the discussions, it is a well known problem even if I switch off the paper the paper shadow is still seen !
If you check the code, and remove the // from the line // alert ('AAA'); (activate it), you will see that the paper shadow will disappear, it means that the button get the focus and after that some refresh mechanism put everything to OK.
How could I make it work without the alert button ?

Csaba

height=100% VIEWASTEXT ID="object">

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: fuzi

The good news is that this is fixed for the next release of DWF Viewer. The other good news is you have a workaround as follows for the current release : function OnEndLoadItem(bstrItemName, vData, vResult) { var pviewer; pviewer = object.viewer; pviewer.PaperVisible=true; pviewer.PaperVisible=false; pviewer.ExecuteCommand("FITTOWINDOW"); } Cheers, Tilz "fuzi" wrote in message news:11666045.1110205094120.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > I read all the discussions, it is a well known problem even if I switch off the paper the paper shadow is still seen ! > If you check the code, and remove the // from the line // alert ('AAA'); (activate it), you will see that the paper shadow will disappear, it means that the button get the focus and after that some refresh mechanism put everything to OK. > How could I make it work without the alert button ? > > Csaba > > > > > > > > > > > > > height=100% VIEWASTEXT ID="object"> > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums