Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0da4 Exception at 36007973h

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
olnitch
701 Views, 4 Replies

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0da4 Exception at 36007973h

Does anyone know of a fix for this error when trying to view CAD drawings with the DWF Viewer? The drawing opens for a matter of seconds then closes with this error message which isn't a lot of help.

Thanks
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: olnitch

If possible, can you please post the file? Also, what version of DWF Viewer are you using?
Message 3 of 5
olnitch

Just realised that its actually Autodesk DWG viewer. Build version 1.0.0.116
Can't see a discussion group for DWG viewer, but if you can help with this, that would be great
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Try posting to autodesk.dwf.composer I would recommend posting the dwg (and supporting files) if possible.
Message 5 of 5
786_KK

I got this error message( !laymgr.cpp@987:elockviolation) today after launching & opening file previously saved in AutoCade 2007 LT. I had work on Autocad three day ago and I did not encounter such problem. I remember that since then, I have installed software Defender Pro 2010 (DP). Therefore after a Uninstalling & reinstalling the AutoCad the problem was not solved. I decided to uninstall DP from my system. After rebooting my system, I launching Autocad, the error was gone and the program appeared to be working flawlessly. Problem is DP not AutoCad.
Conclusion: If anyone getting the above error, uninstall your Anti-Virus particularly DP 2010. DP has some thing to do with it.

I hope this resolve your issue.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report