DWF Viewer (Read Only)
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dwf viewer wants to use my browser for launching.

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
240 Views, 1 Reply

Dwf viewer wants to use my browser for launching.

I installed DWF viewer v5.1 and when i double-click a file in windows explorer it was launching the file straight into the DWF viewer program. Now after about a week, when i double-click a dwf file, internet explorer launches with the DWF view embedded in it. I don't want this behavior. I don't recall doing anything to change file associations, so i'm wondering what could be triggering this change. I want it back to the dwf viewer being launched without IE.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Right Mouse Click on any .dwf file and choose 'Properties'. In the 'General Tab' click the 'Change' button and choose 'Autodesk DWF Application'. NOTE: This is the place where you specify which application should open it. Rgds, Tilz "The Real JD" wrote in message news:4227888b$1_1@newsprd01... > I installed DWF viewer v5.1 and when i double-click a file in windows > explorer it was launching the file straight into the DWF viewer program. Now > after about a week, when i double-click a dwf file, internet explorer > launches with the DWF view embedded in it. I don't want this behavior. I > don't recall doing anything to change file associations, so i'm wondering > what could be triggering this change. I want it back to the dwf viewer being > launched without IE. > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report