Did you mean: 

DWF's aren't printing all the information

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
kief
1077 Views, 1 Reply

DWF's aren't printing all the information

Hi,

I've just encountered a problem were my dwf's aren't printing all the information (one or 2 layers/colours are missing from the dwg, and it's not specific either some items on the same layer did and didn't print regardless of colour, in otherwords completely random by the looks of it, from where I plotted the dwf, however there are no layers/colours on the dwf) I need them to print on a HP T610. I've printed it to another printer and it prints fine. I've updated the printer's (T610) firmware, drivers and printer utility (the problem started before I updated everything), plotted the dwf again and again and still the same problem. Reinstalled the dwf viewer, didn't help. Down graded the dwf viewer and that didn't help. However when I plot the same thing to pdf from the dwg, it prints everything. The only thing I haven't done is reinstall the dwf plotter, but that means reinstalling AutoCAD, but this wouldn't make sense, since I can print the same dwf to another printer fine.

I'm lost....
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
wube
in reply to: kief

Thank you for your question.

Please try to print your DWF files with the option "Turn data into bitmap before printing" in Advanced Print Options Dialog.

Please let me know if this cannot help.

-Ben

Ben Wu
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report