Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Design Review 2011 SCCM install

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
RobertDSenn
2041 Views, 1 Reply

Design Review 2011 SCCM install

Hi all! I'm trying to package and push DWF Viewer enterprise wide using SCCM to Windows 7 machines. The users on the machines are Standard user accounts. We use the program to view webpages and schematics via Internet Explorer.

I use scripts to install the software from SCCM since we need to control some variables including an in house progress bar. I've tried scripting out the full downloadable install from the Autodesk website, which won't work as we can't rely on all of our users downloading and installing the software since they have locked accounts. I've also tried pulling apart all of the componenets that are installed and scripting them to install one-by-one on the machines in question with no luck.

So is there something I'm missing as far as what I need to do, is there a web component that needs to be installed for this program to function? If so i believe that, that is locked out on Standard User accounts. The SCCM process installs the program as a System Account and we can get one page view out of the software before it kills Internet Explorer 8 and forces the client to reboot their PC.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lzqlove452
in reply to: RobertDSenn

ADR 2011 needs the administrator account to install.

-Grade.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report