Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

batchprinter 1.7 request

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
230 Views, 3 Replies

batchprinter 1.7 request

any way to have a toggle to print the dwfs upside down?
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi JD,

I've had a look and there's no obvious way to rotate a page, and there's nothing in the API help either...

What problems are you having that need the plots upside down (I assume you mean rotate 180 and not literally upside down?)?
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Cludgy but you could print to file, bring the file into an Image object variable and rotate/replot. Another option is to go directly to the course and open the dwf, open the underlying PNG file into a Picturebox and rotate/plot it. -- Mike ___________________________ Mike Tuersley CADalyst's CAD Clinic Rand IMAGINiT Technologies ___________________________ the trick is to realize that there is no spoon...
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

It's that i have no control over where the extra sheet space is when i plot a dwf file to a sheet that's larger than the dwf sheet size. Basically, the dwf wants to print on the left edge of the sheet, leaving the right side of the sheet with an extra large margin, for drawings i plot them "upsidedown" to make the extra margin space on the left, perfect for binding sheets together. I've done a work around by creating a sheet size that has the extra margin space on the left. But that doesn't help me when i get dwf files from external sources, only when i generate them internally. "colmag" wrote in message news:7554012.1108663766578.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Hi JD, > > I've had a look and there's no obvious way to rotate a page, and there's nothing in the API help either... > > What problems are you having that need the plots upside down (I assume you mean rotate 180 and not literally upside down?)?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report