who can tell me .how to draw is scale bar in autocad?PLEASE

2818 Views, 8 Replies
07-08-2004 04:58 AM
-- ~Anson's Joke Newsgroup~ news://my.newsgroup.com.hk/welcome.anson
*Chip Harper
Message 2 of 9 (2,818 Views)

Re: who can tell me .how to draw is scale bar in autocad?PLEASE

07-08-2004 05:21 AM in reply to: *�W�M
Please don't post the same question to multiple groups. Draw the scale bar like you draw anything else in AutoCAD. For the bar itself you can draw a rectangle and add a hatch for the filled areas or alternate between a polyline and two parallel lines for the empty areas. Attached is one example. -- Chip Harper Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad/
*Gary Lafreniere
Message 3 of 9 (2,818 Views)

07-08-2004 12:44 PM in reply to: *�W�M
I have ONE Scale Bar drawing file that uses Attributes instead of Text. When I insert the block I change the attribute values to match the scale of the drawing. -- Gary Lafrenière CAD Manager Plan B Retail Design Remove NO SPAM from address before replying "¤WµM" wrote in message news:40ed37ae_2@newsprd01... > > > -- > ~Anson's Joke Newsgroup~ > news://my.newsgroup.com.hk/welcome.anson > > > > >
*Gary Lafreniere
Message 4 of 9 (2,818 Views)

07-08-2004 12:46 PM in reply to: *�W�M
Here is the Scale Bar drawing that I use. Gary Lafrenière CAD Manager Plan B Retail Design Remove NO SPAM from address before replying "Gary Lafreniere" wrote in message news:40eda41a$1_2@newsprd01... > I have ONE Scale Bar drawing file that uses Attributes instead of Text. > When I insert the block I change the attribute values to match the scale of > the drawing. > > -- > Gary Lafrenière > CAD Manager > Plan B Retail Design > Remove NO SPAM from address before replying > "¤WµM" wrote in message news:40ed37ae_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > -- > > ~Anson's Joke Newsgroup~ > > news://my.newsgroup.com.hk/welcome.anson > > > > > > > > > > > >
*�W�M
Message 5 of 9 (2,818 Views)

07-08-2004 04:04 PM in reply to: *�W�M
thx -- ~Anson's Joke Newsgroup~ news://my.newsgroup.com.hk/welcome.anson "Chip Harper" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D:40ed3d80_1@newsprd01... > Please don't post the same question to multiple groups. Draw the scale bar > like you draw anything else in AutoCAD. For the bar itself you can draw a > rectangle and add a hatch for the filled areas or alternate between a > polyline and two parallel lines for the empty areas. Attached is one > example. > > -- > > Chip Harper > Autodesk Discussion Group Facilitator > > http://home.comcast.net/~hot4cad/ > > > >
*�W�M
Message 6 of 9 (2,818 Views)

07-08-2004 04:05 PM in reply to: *�W�M
thx -- ~Anson's Joke Newsgroup~ news://my.newsgroup.com.hk/welcome.anson "Gary Lafreniere" ¼¶¼g©ó¶l¥ó·s»D :40eda481_3@newsprd01... > Here is the Scale Bar drawing that I use. > > > Gary Lafrenière > CAD Manager > Plan B Retail Design > Remove NO SPAM from address before replying > "Gary Lafreniere" wrote in message > news:40eda41a$1_2@newsprd01... > > I have ONE Scale Bar drawing file that uses Attributes instead of Text. > > When I insert the block I change the attribute values to match the scale > of > > the drawing. > > > > -- > > Gary Lafrenière > > CAD Manager > > Plan B Retail Design > > Remove NO SPAM from address before replying > > "¤WµM" wrote in message > news:40ed37ae_2@newsprd01... > > > > > > > > > -- > > > ~Anson's Joke Newsgroup~ > > > news://my.newsgroup.com.hk/welcome.anson > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > >
*Joe Butler
Message 7 of 9 (2,818 Views)

07-09-2004 07:43 AM in reply to: *�W�M
why not use the one in symbol manager JoeB "¤WµM" wrote in message news:40ed37ae_2@newsprd01... > > > -- > ~Anson's Joke Newsgroup~ > news://my.newsgroup.com.hk/welcome.anson > > > > >
usvivise
Message 8 of 9 (2,818 Views)

08-22-2006 11:22 AM in reply to: *�W�M
Is your bar scale 1" = 4'?

Please advise.

Best Regards,
E Moorhead
*Ken
Message 9 of 9 (2,818 Views)

08-22-2006 08:38 PM in reply to: *�W�M
Are u using ACAD2007? Acad2007 have a dynamic block of scale bar.

wrote in message news:5302752@discussion.autodesk.com...
Is your bar scale 1" = 4'?

Please advise.

Best Regards,
E Moorhead
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.