Drafting Techniques

Drafting Techniques

*Tim Delbaere
Message 1 of 2 (93 Views)

URGENT HELP-Playground Equipment

93 Views, 1 Replies
01-07-2004 07:09 AM
Hi, Sorry to bother you all, but I have a very tight deadline to meet, and I have to show some 3D views of a possible childrens playground. I am busy doing the ground modelling, but I need to have some 3d block/ max files of childrens playground equipment such as swings, slides, climbing frames, roundabouts, swingers etc. If anyone has got anything that they could let me use I'd be extreamly greatful. Wooden or metal doesn't matter. Thanks in advance. Tim
*Peter Blazejewicz
Message 2 of 2 (93 Views)

Re: URGENT HELP-Playground Equipment

01-07-2004 07:39 AM in reply to: *Tim Delbaere
Try Kompan (playground equipment producer in Denmark): www.kompan.com They have drawing files of their equipment for download, including 3D dwg's. Regards Peter "Tim Delbaere" skrev i en meddelelse news:3ffc21d1$1_4@statler... > Hi, > > Sorry to bother you all, but I have a very tight deadline to meet, and I > have to show some 3D views of a possible childrens playground. I am busy > doing the ground modelling, but I need to have some 3d block/ max files of > childrens playground equipment such as swings, slides, climbing frames, > roundabouts, swingers etc. > > If anyone has got anything that they could let me use I'd be extreamly > greatful. Wooden or metal doesn't matter. > > Thanks in advance. > > Tim > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.