Did you mean: 

schedule table size too big, and slowing drawing down

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
rshamoon
867 Views, 1 Reply

schedule table size too big, and slowing drawing down

Good Day to all, 

I am running in to a problem when creating tables in Autocad Architecture 2012.  The problem occures when the table size has increased, for example, I recently created a "Room Finish Schedule" table and it is 11 columns by 200 rows.  When selecting a cell to edit, selecting the table itself, or to make any modifications once the table is selected the action to excute the command takes a bit of time.  Is there any way to speed the process or improve the tables.  I am not sure if creating two different tables rather than one would work better.   I am trying to avoid using Excell sheets that are pasted into CAD becasue of OLE issues I've run into in the past.  As it is at this point, just the table in the sheet alone with no other x-refs is about 724KB.  

I posted this in the Autocad Architecture Fourm, and because the table I am trying to create is more Autocad than it is an Autocad Architecture software topic, I was directed to post it here to see if anyone can shed light on the matter.

Thank you for your time, 

Raman.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
pendean
in reply to: rshamoon

AutoCAD table input is slow: tha larger the table, the slower it is.
If you want to post an actual DWG file with your table in it others can examine it in more detail ato see if tehre are any other things going on that may help you speed up input.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost