Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with ideas for a memo !!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
lawandothman
1423 Views, 4 Replies

Help with ideas for a memo !!

I need to write a memo to my tutor detailing the commands and procedures most helpful producing drawings with particular attention to speed, accuracy, repeatability. 

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: lawandothman

It kind of sounds like you are asking the forums to do your homework......
That being said, I would point you in the direction of shortcut commands (one example is instead of typing in "line" ever time you just type "l". That way is requires lest time to finish the command.
Message 3 of 5
Bob_Zurunkle
in reply to: lawandothman

Teach yourself to type those one- or two-keystroke commands with one hand whilst mousing with the other.

If by some odd chance my nattering was useful -- that's great, glad to help. But if it actually solved your issue, then please mark my solution as accepted 🙂
Message 4 of 5

Bob said it, two hands are better than one. Been drafting in AutoCAD using "both hands". I'm quicker with the "Two Strokes" than with the mouse and pull downs.
If this response answers your question, Please mark this response as "Accept as Solution"

Rocky Brown
AutoCAD 2020 / Inventor 2020 / Plant 3D
Message 5 of 5
pendean
in reply to: RockyBrown4134

As all the seasoned users have noted: one hand on the keyboard and one hand on the mouse is the fastest way to work in AutoCAD. Every other method is slow.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report

”Boost