Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fusion 360 menu language settings

22 REPLIES 22
SOLVED
Message 1 of 23
vlad_at_robart
5711 Views, 22 Replies

Fusion 360 menu language settings

Dear Community,

Could you please advise how do I change the language of design part of the software?

I was able to change Dashboard and all that stuff in my Autodesk Account settings, but not the main 3D editor.

In the main settings of Editor I also couldn't find anything about the language.

Thanks!

--

BR

Vlad

22 REPLIES 22
Message 2 of 23

Hi Vlad,

Support for languages other than English are coming for Fusion360.  What language would you like to see?

Thanks,

Andy 

Message 3 of 23

Hi Andy,

Thanks for the fast response!

Actually, I got Fusion 360 installed with the menu in German and I would like to switch one to English.

Message 4 of 23

hi

the same hapend to me but in Portuguese that is my native langange, try to the languge change the IOS language and reboot, and reinstall the Fusion 360 after that the comand-s are in English and reboot again, solve the issue but thethe keyboard is is english, and its like progaming is works is fineSmiley Very Happy

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Get-Help-with-Fusion-360/can-open-design/td-p/4774509

best Rishi

Message 5 of 23
bespenship
in reply to: rishivadher

Thanks Rishi.

Vlad - please let us know if Rishi's feedback resolves the issue for you.  If it doesn't, please come back and let us know.  As Andy mentioned, we are working on localization, and we unintentionally released a week ago with localization enabled.  We did a quick update after the release to turn it off because it is not ready for general use.  The update should have also reverted your UI back to English.

I'll be happy to work with you to reset your UI if this doesn't work, and we are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Rishi - for Portuguese, Brazil or Protugal?

Cheers,

-Brent-

Brent Espenship
Fusion 360 Quality
Macbook Pro retina - MacOS X 10.11.5 (main)
WIndows 7 Notebook
Message 6 of 23
bespenship
in reply to: bespenship

Adding the steps for clearing the cache here in-line ( thanks Nicolas Smiley Wink ).

- Cache Location: “C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Web Services”

- Option file (some customization might be lost if deleting this file):  “C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Neutron Platform\Options\NMachineSpecificOptions.xml"

If that doesn't work ...

- For clean uninstall, please refer to the Read Me page – at the bottom of this thread.

Take care,

-Brent-

Brent Espenship
Fusion 360 Quality
Macbook Pro retina - MacOS X 10.11.5 (main)
WIndows 7 Notebook
Message 7 of 23
rishivadher

Hi Portuguese from Portugal

Message 8 of 23

First of all, thank you all for responses!

Unfortunately, cache cleaning didn't help me a lot. So, the menu is still in German. I'm not really in big troubles because of that, cause I can normally use it in German. I was just wondering how do I set it up.

Wrt Rishi's advise about the language of OS, I can't really easily change one, cause I'm running Windows7 and have no MUI pack installed.

Dear Brent, thanks for your explanation! Now I got the issue. Could you please advise how do I install this latest update? Cause my Fusion Client Downloader just now has said like I have the latest version of Fusion.

--

BR

Vlad

Message 9 of 23
vlad_at_robart

@bespenship wrote:

The update should have also reverted your UI back to English.

I got the Fusion 360 today updated and UI has been reverted to English.

Solved. Thanks a lot for advising!

Message 10 of 23
Anonymous

I'm still with difficulty to change the language for Portuguese.
I acessed the File's menu and I can't find the topic of Options or Language.

I hope someone can help me.
Thanks.

----

BR

Audrey.

Message 11 of 23
keqingsong
in reply to: Anonymous

Hello @Anonymous, this thread is addressing a much older version of Fusion. Currently Fusion does not support Portuguese. It is part of our localization plans. 

Keqing Song
Autodesk Fusion Community Manager
Portland, Oregon, USA

Become an Autodesk Fusion Insider

Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: keqingsong

Hello maybe is possible to load Polish langiage ?

Message 13 of 23
brianrepp

Hi @Anonymous - unfortunately, Polish is not part of our current localization plan.

Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
in reply to: brianrepp

Italian  language is supported?

Message 15 of 23
brianrepp

Hey @Anonymous - Italian is not yet currently supported.

Message 16 of 23
Anonymous

Hi

I think that also spanish is not supported...

How can I translate it myself? At least the main commands ...

Is there a xml file that i can translate?

Thank you

@brianrepp wrote:

Hey @Anonymous - Italian is not yet currently supported.

Message 17 of 23
brianrepp

@Anonymous - unfortunately, there is not a way for users to customize the interface on their own.

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous

Is Spanish in your localization plan?

Message 19 of 23
TimeraAutodesk

@Anonymous, We don't have plans yet to support Spanish in the near term, but we will evaluate it for our longer term plans. 

Thanks,

Timera

Message 20 of 23
Anonymous

Hello Brent, 

Does your instruction for clean uninstall of Fusion 360 to Vlad still apply?

I installed it automatically in German weeks ago but want it in English.

Thanks, 

sue

@bespenship wrote:

Adding the steps for clearing the cache here in-line ( thanks Nicolas Smiley Wink ).

- Cache Location: “C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Autodesk\Web Services”

- Option file (some customization might be lost if deleting this file):  “C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\Autodesk\Neutron Platform\Options\NMachineSpecificOptions.xml"

If that doesn't work ...

- For clean uninstall, please refer to the Read Me page – at the bottom of this thread.

Take care,

-Brent-

Tags (1)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report