Community
Fusion Design, Validate & Document
Stuck on a workflow? Have a tricky question about a Fusion (formerly Fusion 360) feature? Share your project, tips and tricks, ask questions, and get advice from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A360 Error Message

34 REPLIES 34
SOLVED
Message 1 of 35
LibertyMachine
4561 Views, 34 Replies

A360 Error Message

Cannot Find Downloaded File.

Ummm....doesn't matter what file I click on, nothing is available. I did not do any work yesterday in offline mode. I fired up Fusion this morning, let it do it's update, enabled On-line mode, restarted, bam! nothing.

Suggestions?

Seth Madore
Owner, Liberty Machine, Inc.
Good. Fast. Cheap. Pick two.
34 REPLIES 34
Message 21 of 35
VelOBor
in reply to: matt.pooley

Okay Matt! Thanks for the prompt reply! I will try Your suggestion as soon
as I get to my computer.

--
С уважением,
Олег
Message 22 of 35
VelOBor

ALRIGHT!!!! It works again! Thanks Matt, You are awesome. Your solution worked like a charm. Thanks a lot.

Message 23 of 35
lacrimacz
in reply to: LibertyMachine

I have been experiencing the same problem as of this morning (plus several crashes). I can access A360 over web without any problems, I see my models in Fusion, but cannot open them from either the application or the browser. Still the same message as before. Tried to sign out and in again, restarted computer, but nothing.

I am running a fairly new MacBook Air with Yosemite 10.10.3 and had no problems whatsoever until this morning.

The console log shows:

19/05/15 09:36:29,964 Autodesk Fusion 360[455]: error: Error Domain=NSURLErrorDomain Code=-999 "The operation couldn’t be completed. (NSURLErrorDomain error -999.)" UserInfo=0x600002c6c240 {NSErrorFailingURLStringKey=https://ui-dls360.autodesk.com/dashboard/activity_feed_startup.html?dashboard_version=6&neutron_vers... NSErrorFailingURLKey=https://ui-dls360.autodesk.com/dashboard/activity_feed_startup.html?dashboard_version=6&neutron_vers...

When I try to load the offending URL from another application, the returned data contains some js errors:

[Error] TypeError: undefined is not an object (evaluating 'window.neutronJavaScriptObject.executeQuery')
_init (dashboard_rel.js, line 131)
Localization (dashboard_rel.js, line 130)
init (dashboard_rel.js, line 1704)
init (dashboard_rel.js, line 2429)
ActivityFeedApplicationStart (dashboard_rel.js, line 2437)
onload (activity_feed_rel.html, line 11)

regards, jj

Message 24 of 35
sparkbuzz
in reply to: lacrimacz

I'm having the same issue here. Can't open any of my designs, at all...

Message 25 of 35
Anonymous
in reply to: sparkbuzz

Same problem here, since this morning nothing is opening and I have a project deadline tomorrow - very frustrating!

Message 26 of 35
matt.pooley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Everyone,

We are very sorry for the problems people have encountered today, an error occurred with one of the systems we utilize to provide Fusion 360 connectivity in Europe. The issue has now been resolved and everyone should be able to use full Fusion 360 functionality again.

Regards,

Matt Pooley

On Behalf of the Fusion Dev Team

Message 27 of 35
Anonymous

Hi Matt, thanks for the reply but there is no change for me - still getting the error

Message 28 of 35
matt.pooley
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Joeallam,

There are three things which could help if you are continuing to see issues linked to the service issues we encountered today, in order of increasing severity :

1 ) Restart the Fusion client

2 ) Logout of the Fusion client

3 ) Delete a folder on local disk which stores login state

- On Windows, this is %LOCALAPPDATA%\Autodesk\Web Services

- For a OS X install from the Fusion web site, this is ~Library/Application Support/Autodesk/Web Services

- For a OS X install from the Apple App Store, this is harder to find and I would need to work with you to locate the folder

If these steps don't help you get back up and running, please attach your diagnostic log files and I will dig deeper into the issue you are seeing.

Regards,

Matt Pooley

Message 29 of 35
Anonymous

I did a complete uninstall (with CleanMyMac) then re-installed via Apple App Store and it's all working fine now. Thanks
Message 30 of 35
Evavoo

Hi Matt,

I am also having error, I can 'save' the design, but it wont upload to the system (A360 error?). I lost work yesterday, that I cant reopen, and am now worried I will loose work again. I am running Mac Os X 10.9.4. When I try to quit the software to restart it, the progress bars just stay at 0%.

Screen Shot 2016-06-02 at 12.58.51.png

Message 31 of 35
matt.pooley
in reply to: Evavoo

Hi,

Could you collect diagnostic log files from your machine and either attach here or send to me at matt.pooley@autodesk.com. The problem you are seeing could be related to networking (proxy)  issues, or could be data specific, log files should let me pin down the cause.

Diagnostic.jpg

Regards,

Matt Pooley

Message 32 of 35
Evavoo
in reply to: Evavoo

Ill do that now.

Message 33 of 35
elficontour

hi,

same problem with a few files(Küche),they don't open in fusion but in A360 they are accessible ...cannot find downloaded file from a360

Message 34 of 35
matt.pooley
in reply to: elficontour

Hi @elficontour,

I'm taking a look at this, initial thoughts are that the issue may be linked to the names of the designs which can't open. To test this, you could rename one of the designs to something very simple and see if it can be opened. Unfortunately I haven't been able to reproduce this yet, if you can invite me (matt.pooley@autodesk.com) into the project, I can take a further look.

Regards,

Matt Pooley

Message 35 of 35
elficontour

Ahhh...rename works !
Thank you very much,Matt

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report