Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wishlist Item

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
144 Views, 2 Replies

Wishlist Item

I really like using Composer and the DWG Viewer is making my life really easy these days, but I have a suggestion for functionality. It would be great if there was a way to customize the Stamp tool to use custom designs. The ability to make something like a shop drawing stamp or even a bunch of notes that are repeated often would be really helpful. I haven't seen Composer 2006 yet, so maybe this has already happened. Here's hoping! CH
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Check this out. http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=5207683 Should answer it for you. Mark "Chris Hughes" wrote in message news:423af0d3$1_2@newsprd01... >I really like using Composer and the DWG Viewer is making my life really > easy these days, but I have a suggestion for functionality. It would be > great if there was a way to customize the Stamp tool to use custom > designs. > The ability to make something like a shop drawing stamp or even a bunch of > notes that are repeated often would be really helpful. > > I haven't seen Composer 2006 yet, so maybe this has already happened. > Here's hoping! > > CH > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

From the Autodesk web site: New Custom Symbols In addition to the easy-to-use shapes, text, markups, freehand, and stamp tools, new custom symbols have been added to Autodesk DWF Composer's markup library. Custom symbols provide powerful new ways to annotate and mark up information in the office or in the field. With this tool, you can create your own catalog of symbols from any source, including block object data created in AutoCAD 2006, as well as any DWF file or raster image. "Chris Hughes" wrote in message news:423af0d3$1_2@newsprd01... >I really like using Composer and the DWG Viewer is making my life really > easy these days, but I have a suggestion for functionality. It would be > great if there was a way to customize the Stamp tool to use custom > designs. > The ability to make something like a shop drawing stamp or even a bunch of > notes that are repeated often would be really helpful. > > I haven't seen Composer 2006 yet, so maybe this has already happened. > Here's hoping! > > CH > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report