Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watermark in dwfx file

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
charanyajeeva
701 Views, 3 Replies

Watermark in dwfx file

Hello,

I am new to autodesk and design stuff. I need to know if there is any way to watermark a dwfx file using autodesk design review . Please elaborate the steps if anybody knows.

Thanks in advance,

charanya

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
herbert.he
in reply to: charanyajeeva

Thank you for your question.

Launch Autodesk Design Review (ADR), press F1 key to open the ADR Help document, then go to sections "Stamp a 2D Sheet" and "Use Symbols" to see the detailed information.

Please let me know if I can be of any further help.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
charanyajeeva
in reply to: herbert.he

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have seen the documentation. But i could not find that useful as it was mentioned to import a symbol. I tried that and the image which i imported gets placed on top of the original drawing. I wanted some text to behave like a waterkmark like it should appear behind the original drawing. It should not overwrite the drawing.Can you suggest me some possible means to acheive this??

Thanks,

Charanya

Message 4 of 4
herbert.he
in reply to: charanyajeeva

ADR currently does not support this functionality. You can watermark you original design files in other applications (e.g. DWG file in AutoCAD) previously, then publich it to dwfx and view it in ADR.

Hope that helps.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report