Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Viewing in Perspective

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
1065 Views, 3 Replies

Viewing in Perspective

Can the camera angle be modified in Design Review to give a little wider perspective when walking through buildings? I always feel like each room I walk into, I'm face up against the opposite wall. I feel claustrophobic in the viewer.
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi,

As far as a UI control to change the camera depth of field, there’s nothing like that currently ... but it's definitely a good suggestion that I'll forward on to our Design team.

There is a sort-of work around you could try. It’s not very intuitive and the results are relative (based on user perception).

1. Start the Tour Building Wheel.
2. Click and hold the Forward wedge.
3. Drag the Mouse down.

The slider moves away from the target sphere and, as it goes below the “Start” point on the bar, the field of view should appear wider.

What’s really happening here is the camera is very slowly moving straight back from the target sphere.

I hope this is helpful.

Scott Lillibridge, QA Manager
Extended Design Group
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I did get the perspective to change somehow. I knew it had something to do with the camera to target distance. I was having a hard time duplicating how I did it though. Thanks for your reply!
Message 4 of 4
Anonymous

For some reason, I can't get the camera to get to the proper perspective anymore on my DWF building model. Any other DWF that I view, it come out just fine. I guess the camera settings save per DWF file?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report