Design Review

*Expert Elite*
cbenner
Message 1 of 1 (125 Views)

Vault Visualizations 2013

125 Views, 0 Replies
06-18-2012 04:36 AM

Kudos to the development team for getting some dynamic stamps into the 2013 DR product.  Very nice.  Now.... why can we not check DWF files into or out of Vault?

Specifically what I would like is this:  When Vault creates a visualization file for an item, I can right click and select "Open in Design Review".  But I cannot make a change or markup... or add that nice new stamp... and then put it BACK into the Vault as the visualization file.  The whole point of asking for the stamps was so that our visualizations could be stamped by the approving engineer and then seen by users all over the plant through the Vault web client.

We're so close... just one more step and we'll be there!

ChrisB

ADSK_Expert_Elite_Icon_S_Color_Blk.png

Please use Mark Solutions!.Accept as Solution &Give Kudos!Kudos to further enhance the value of these forums. Thank you! :smileyhappy:

http://cadtipstricks.wordpress.com//

Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!