Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to open DWG files in Design Review 2011

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
dordevil
1058 Views, 2 Replies

Unable to open DWG files in Design Review 2011

Hello!

I have a big problem and I try solving it since last week, but I didn't get any positive results.

Here is my big problem:

I installed Design Review 2011 and DWG TrueView 2011 on an account. When I tried to open a .dwg with Design Review on the same account it works perfectly. But when I try to open the same file with Design Review on other account a get some error (DWG file can be open only if latest DWG TrueView version is installed). If I run DWG first and then Design Review, the dwg file is opened without problems (after runing DWG a self-healing is started). If I force a self-healing for DWG (with active setup registries using /fus parameter), when I run DWG an error message saying: "Cannot find configuration file..." appears and I can't open dwg file with Design Review (an error message with "Cannot import file" appears).

Please help!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
pendean
in reply to: dordevil

In Windows Explorer on the problem machine, what is the DWG file extension associated with for an app/launcher?

Compare with the trouble-free PC.

Message 3 of 3
dordevil
in reply to: pendean

DWGTrueView.Drawing.18 is on both users

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report