Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right mouse click on multiple selected objects deselects them

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
527 Views, 3 Replies

Right mouse click on multiple selected objects deselects them

Hi,

I'm having trouble performing function on mutliple selected items in an assembly.  When I go to hide multiple items I hold ctrl, click on the parts I wish to hide, they all show as selected, but then when I right click to select the hide option it de-selects all but one of the parts.  I've tried right clicking with ctrl pressed down and without, and even tried using shift to select multiple items.

Is there something glaringly obvious stopping me from doing this in Design Review 2012?

Cheers,

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Liust
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for your question.

Please right click on the selected part after you select multi-parts.

-Sting
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
in reply to: Liust

As i said in posting the question the problem is when I have selected mutliple items I have been right clicking.  The issue I am having is that in right clicking (with ctrl held down or not makes no difference) it is deselecting all the other parts I have selected except for the one currently under the mouse cursor.  This results in me having to right click and then hide parts individual.  With an assembly with over 300 parts you can appreciate how frustrating this is.

Message 4 of 4
Liust
in reply to: Anonymous

Did you right-click on the selected&highlighting part? Please refer to the attached picture, the right-click-menu can display correctly.

-Sting
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report