Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Republish

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
454 Views, 2 Replies

Republish

When using the republish to send the changes and questions to an reviewer shouldn't the entire orginal set be republished regardless if there are markups or not? In this way the review can get back the sheets and may then add more markups if needed. Thanks David
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I agree, but if doesn't hurt to have a option for only those sheets? I've had engineers here who are sick of looking at sheets. So they just want the ones with Markups on it. I think its a good option for those who might use it. I wont im with you. Publish the whole set!! Mark "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:408ffb14$1_1@newsprd01... > When using the republish to send the changes and questions to an reviewer > shouldn't the entire orginal set be republished regardless if there are > markups or not? In this way the review can get back the sheets and may then > add more markups if needed. > > Thanks > David > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You have the option to republish the entire set or just the ones with markup. The choice probably depends on the intended audience. If you are releasing a new bid set, you would probably do the whole set. If you were having someone verify the changes you've made, you would probably just republish the changed drawings. "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:408ffb14$1_1@newsprd01... > When using the republish to send the changes and questions to an reviewer > shouldn't the entire orginal set be republished regardless if there are > markups or not? In this way the review can get back the sheets and may then > add more markups if needed.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report