Design Review

*David Metcalf
Message 1 of 3 (279 Views)

Republish

279 Views, 2 Replies
04-28-2004 11:42 AM
When using the republish to send the changes and questions to an reviewer shouldn't the entire orginal set be republished regardless if there are markups or not? In this way the review can get back the sheets and may then add more markups if needed. Thanks David
*Mark Douglas
Message 2 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: Republish

04-28-2004 01:32 PM in reply to: *David Metcalf
I agree, but if doesn't hurt to have a option for only those sheets? I've had engineers here who are sick of looking at sheets. So they just want the ones with Markups on it. I think its a good option for those who might use it. I wont im with you. Publish the whole set!! Mark "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:408ffb14$1_1@newsprd01... > When using the republish to send the changes and questions to an reviewer > shouldn't the entire orginal set be republished regardless if there are > markups or not? In this way the review can get back the sheets and may then > add more markups if needed. > > Thanks > David > >
*Scott Sheppard
Message 3 of 3 (279 Views)

Re: Republish

04-28-2004 04:50 PM in reply to: *David Metcalf
You have the option to republish the entire set or just the ones with markup. The choice probably depends on the intended audience. If you are releasing a new bid set, you would probably do the whole set. If you were having someone verify the changes you've made, you would probably just republish the changed drawings. "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:408ffb14$1_1@newsprd01... > When using the republish to send the changes and questions to an reviewer > shouldn't the entire orginal set be republished regardless if there are > markups or not? In this way the review can get back the sheets and may then > add more markups if needed.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!