Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems getting ADR 2012 to work properly

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
rmwillsie34
564 Views, 2 Replies

Problems getting ADR 2012 to work properly

I pposted this in another thread but have not had any response.....

I have Windows XP and IE7 and using Adobe X standard.

My problems are:

1. ADR opens a files on my computer and our local server, but I cannot create pdf files from any of the dwf's.  ADR just hangs and I eventually have to go to task manager to close out of ADR.  Is there an issue with Adobe X?

2. When I try to open a dwf from an ftp site, I get the error message shown in the attached file and nothing opens.

I never had a problem with 2009 or 2010.  Unfortunately, I cannot download the 2010 from your website.

What are my options?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
herbert.he
in reply to: rmwillsie34

Thank you for reporting these issues.

#1. We can't reproduce it. Could you provide more information about how to reproduce issue #1? 

Anyway, you can download a previous version of ADR from here.

#2. Are you sure that URL is valid? You can try it again on ADR 2010, and please let us know what's the result.

Any further questions please let me know.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
rmwillsie34
in reply to: herbert.he

Herbert,

Thank you for attempting to duplicate my issues.

1. I was finally able to get a couple of dwf files to print to pdf.  Perhaps I was just expecting it to process faster than it did and I did not wait long enough. It seems to be working fine now.

2. I think it was an issue with the website because I had to copy the files  to my desktop in order to view the dwfs.

Thank you again for your help.

Rhonda

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report