Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing to PDF

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
orang123
707 Views, 6 Replies

Printing to PDF

Hi,

We are having issues when printing to PDF (using Adobe PDF). When printing, the size of the drawing is reduced to approx. 1/3 of the page size. It does not matter what paper size we choose. 

Funny thing is, I have several markups on the drawing (notes and text). They remain in the original location (it's as if the background picture is reduced only). 

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
vgottipa
in reply to: orang123

I have had the exact same problem. I assume you are using the 2013 version, which I believe is causing this. I have tried printing it to xps viewer too and it gets even worse 🙂

Message 3 of 7
orang123

I got the 2012 version

Message 4 of 7
pendean

It would appear your PDF driver is stuck on a single page size? ADR2012 here, I can print fine to all the free non-Adobe PDF drivers with no issues about page sizes.

What size sheet is the DWF?

What are your Scaling/Alignment settings on the print dialog box?

What papersize have you selected in the print dialog box?

What exacct version of Adobe's driver (standard? pro? numerical version?) do you have?

Can you share a DWF with this problem?

Message 5 of 7
orang123
in reply to: pendean

We have tried every possible scenario (all page sizes, all different scaling, etc.) This even happens when sending to normal printer. We have 3 printers in the office, and in all 3 it happens. So I doubt that it is a PDF issue...  THX!

Cannot upload the DWF (4mb size).  Can email if you like.

Message 6 of 7
pendean

http://www.wikisend.com is a great tool to share files here, try it.

Message 7 of 7
orang123
in reply to: pendean

Uploaded the DWF file: 

http://wikisend.com/download/258628/PRELIM SECTIONS RW1 FEASIBILITY - CE comments.dwf

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report