Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing to custom scale design review 2012

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
peggyshaw
815 Views, 4 Replies

Printing to custom scale design review 2012

In the 2012 version of Design Review there is no option to set the drawing units (formerly in Page Set up) and when I attempted to print to 1/4"=1'-0" scale, it scaled the sheet and not the actual model.  I tried printing from model space from a dwg with the same results.  What is the point of custom scaling if you don't have an option of what you are scaling?   Since I am the one publishing the dwf in the first place, is there a way to publish it full scale so this is not an issue?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: peggyshaw

>>>... I tried printing from model space from a dwg with the same results...<<<

That's the DWGTRUEVIEW in control inside a DWG file, there is a separate forum for that if you want to follow up:

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/DWG-TrueView/bd-p/109

Message 3 of 5
peggyshaw
in reply to: pendean

Please comment on my Design Review issue... test it yourself if possible.  Try using the custom scale on an architectural file and see if it will print to scale.  There were more options for printing on the previous version.  The autodesk help is incredibly thin in this area.

Message 4 of 5
peggyshaw

Here is a screen print of the problem.

Message 5 of 5
pendean

Since it is listing a 1% scale and ignoring the fraction, I would suggest you work with the percentage scaling option until a patch or a fix is posted for everyone.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report