Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printing PDF from Design Review 2010

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rlosh
576 Views, 3 Replies

Printing PDF from Design Review 2010

All,

We have been experiencing problems printing to PDF from Autodesk Design Review 2010. The computer throws up a "Print failed" message in the middle of the printing operation, but still generates a file. The file is missing some areas of the drawing and title block. I have tried printing with the "convert to bitmap" option on and off. We are using the Adobe PDF printer. We are using Windows XP SP3 with all applicable updates. Has anyone else experienced the same issues? Is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance for the help!
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Bevier
in reply to: rlosh

Many have had PDF/printing problems in 2010. Most people's only fix has been to dump it and go back to 2009 which worked well.

AutoDesk won't make it available anymore though as far as I know, so here's a link to it -

http://www.brothersoft.com/autodesk-design-review-187338.html
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

I have had the exact same issues as you, and there doesn't appear to be any resolution if Design Review 2010 is involved.
I've also tried bumping up the dpi under the printer settings within my PDF printer driver, but all that does is make the file bigger.
Message 4 of 4
whtank

Thank you for your question.

We have released a hot fix for Autodesk Design Review 2010 to resolve this question.

You can access http://www.autodesk.com/designreview-updates and click item 'Hotfix - Autodesk Design Review 2010' in which you can get more information.

Please let me know if my suggestions are helpful.

-Tank

Tank
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD-CPG
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report