Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Object data - Property set data

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Anonymous
488 Views, 5 Replies

Print Object data - Property set data

Is there any way to print or extract the object data/property set data from a DWF file?

Thanks,
lbenton
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Not yet - we are working on that - stay tuned.

wrote in message news:5984444@discussion.autodesk.com...
Is there any way to print or extract the object data/property set data from
a DWF file?

Thanks,
lbenton
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous

V. Joseph-

Looking at the Design Review bulletin board I cannot find any reference to exporting Property Set Definitions.

You mentioned almost 6 years since ago that you are working on that....  Any new updates?

Are you still amongst the living?

Message 4 of 6
pendean

ADR development stopped already. Read about it in an adjacent topic in this forum.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
in reply to: pendean

Yes, I've read about it since I posted my question.  It is disappointing to see them discontinue it. 

However, Autodesk is still supporting DWF creation.  I am trying to find out how to control how Property Set Definitions appear in DWFs and PDFs. 

I've been able to get them to appear in 2013 ADR, (in fact, even the invisible ones appear)  But I don't seem to be able to get them to appear in Acrobat.  There is no window or palette to refer to.  The AutoCAD 2015 help shows how to export them, but the Adobe Acrobat forums don't seem to know what a PSD is.

Do you have any insight to viewing PSD information in a PDF file?

Message 6 of 6
pendean

Nope, sorry.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report