Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print multiple .dwg files

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
The Winger
6758 Views, 2 Replies

Print multiple .dwg files

I purchased this product this morning, and have a question. The only thing I need this product to do for me is print .dwg files. I would like to print multiple .dwg files at once, but am having trouble figuring out how to do this. I can print one at a time but this is not much use to me. Please help! Thanks.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: The Winger

OK. You should be able to plot multiple DWG files at once by accessing the Publish commands. If you go there, you'll see that with the DWG Viewer you can publish one or several DWG's either to DWF or to a plotter.

Hope this helps.

Doug Look, Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: The Winger

If you have an Océ device that is running Repro Desk, you want to use the Océ Client Tools which are available for free at http://www.oceplancenter.com. Océ Publisher allows you to batch process DWG files. It fires up AutoCAD and issues plot commands for each layout. "The Winger" wrote in message news:17494552.1084470127383.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > I purchased this product this morning, and have a question. The only thing I need this product to do for me is print .dwg files. I would like to print multiple .dwg files at once, but am having trouble figuring out how to do this. I can print one at a time but this is not much use to me. Please help! Thanks.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report