Design Review

Design Review

The Winger
Message 1 of 3 (3,435 Views)

Print multiple .dwg files

3435 Views, 2 Replies
05-13-2004 10:41 AM
I purchased this product this morning, and have a question. The only thing I need this product to do for me is print .dwg files. I would like to print multiple .dwg files at once, but am having trouble figuring out how to do this. I can print one at a time but this is not much use to me. Please help! Thanks.
Valued Contributor
Doug Look, Autodesk
Message 2 of 3 (3,435 Views)

Re: Print multiple .dwg files

05-16-2004 07:35 PM in reply to: The Winger
OK. You should be able to plot multiple DWG files at once by accessing the Publish commands. If you go there, you'll see that with the DWG Viewer you can publish one or several DWG's either to DWF or to a plotter.

Hope this helps.

Doug Look, Product Manager
Autodesk, Inc.
*Scott Sheppard
Message 3 of 3 (3,435 Views)

Re: Print multiple .dwg files

05-17-2004 07:46 AM in reply to: The Winger
If you have an Océ device that is running Repro Desk, you want to use the Océ Client Tools which are available for free at http://www.oceplancenter.com. Océ Publisher allows you to batch process DWG files. It fires up AutoCAD and issues plot commands for each layout. "The Winger" wrote in message news:17494552.1084470127383.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > I purchased this product this morning, and have a question. The only thing I need this product to do for me is print .dwg files. I would like to print multiple .dwg files at once, but am having trouble figuring out how to do this. I can print one at a time but this is not much use to me. Please help! Thanks.
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Do you have 60 seconds to spare? The Autodesk Community Team is revamping our site ranking system and we want your feedback! Please click here to launch the 5 question survey. As always your input is greatly appreciated.