Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Failed

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
adam.haskin
2317 Views, 4 Replies

Print Failed

Design Review 2012 wont print any DWF or to any printer.

It has be uninstalled, reinstalled, repaired and printers reinstalled with no change.

There are no application logs or further explanation of the error anywhere that I can find.

Help would be appreciated.

ThinkPad Core i7

Windows 7 Pro

Administrator

Thanks.Print Error

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
adam.haskin
in reply to: adam.haskin

This problem was resolved by deleting the MRU list in the windows registry, found here: HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\AppDataLow\Software\Autodesk\Design Review\Preferences\FileOpen

I was hopping that this issue with printing would be resolved from 2011, but apparently AutoDesk chose to change the way it reported errors rather than fixing the issue of corrupted MRU listings.

AutoDesk, please get your act together.

Message 3 of 5
Mike42

When you say delete the MRU List are you talking about the folder on the left side of registry or the individual entries on the right side of the registry that appear when you click on the folder? 

Thanks.

Message 4 of 5
adam.haskin

In the MRU list delete all the entries. I only have (1) right now.

Clearing this list helps resolve a lot of issues with Design Review. There is likly something wrong with the code that parses this list on startup or anytime the program does something with a file as clearing this list solves a whole host of weird errors.

It is the frist thing that I do whenever I'm having trouble with Design Review.

mrudelete.PNG

Message 5 of 5
Mike42

Worked like a charm.  Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report