Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plotting multiple drawings on a single sheet

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
whrnez
3034 Views, 4 Replies

Plotting multiple drawings on a single sheet

Is there an option how to plot one dwf drawing multiple times on a single sheet of paper, so the paper would be fully utilized? If there is an option for tiling the image on multiple sheets, it would be very convenient to be able to have the opposite function - multiple images on a single sheet.

Example:

dimensions of a drawing are 297x1000mm, therefore I would like to place 2 drawings on a roll of 610mm (one on top of the other 2x297=594mm), so the paper waste is minimized.

Thanks for any suggestion.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: whrnez

If the TILE PAGES option on the Print pop-up in ADR does not meet your needs then that needs to be a feature of your printer/plotter driver.
Message 3 of 5
whrnez

Maybe I didn't explain this precisely. I don't want to divide an image over several pages, I want to multiply one image on one paper. (similar to copying a drawing in an Autocad layout - one on on top of the other)

Message 4 of 5
pendean

You will need to use AutoCAD or other dwf-only tool if there is one, or your printer driver (or other printer-capture tool) if it offers such an ability, but not in this freebie DWF viewer/markup tool. Sorry.
Message 5 of 5
whrnez

Thank you, Dean. I was expecting this.

We are making a single image per paper dwf files for archive, but sometimes we need more than one plot, so it would be nice to have that option.

Thanks again!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report