Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pivot!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
koobcat
1340 Views, 3 Replies

Pivot!

Il looked everywhere but can't seem to find a satisfying answer. My question is quite simple: How do we determine the default pivot point (in AutoCAD) that will be used by Design Review? I know that you can change this pivot in Design Review with the "Center" function, but my DWF will be embedded with no menus (and I don't expect my viewers to use the "Center" function even if it was available).

I tried a simple 3D model, centered at 0,0,0 and exported it as a DWF (3ddwf command). In the resulting DWF, my pivot point is very far from the model and not even at 0 altitude on the Z-axis. Am I doing something wrong? Any kind of help will be appreciated.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
springai
in reply to: koobcat

Thank you for your feedback.

This should be an AutoCAD publish issue, could you please post your problem at AutoCAD Discussion Groups?

-Spring

Spring Ai
Fusion 360
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
jwillcock2GYG7
in reply to: springai

If you can, please answer the question here, too.

Message 4 of 4
pendean
in reply to: jwillcock2GYG7

@jwillcock2GYG7 To translate the answer you are seeking to a post from the year2011 (unless you are a time traveller asking from the past): you are using these wrong free-to-use programs to get that result, you need to commit to a CAD editor.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report