Design Review

*Rich K
Message 1 of 6 (126 Views)

Page Setup

126 Views, 5 Replies
07-13-2004 01:37 PM
Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a 42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives?
*Anne Marie Jackson Autodesk Tech Pubs
Message 2 of 6 (126 Views)

Re: Page Setup

07-15-2004 12:59 PM in reply to: *Rich K
"Rich K" wrote in message news:40f4480b$1_3@newsprd01... > Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a > 42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the > page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives? > All of the Page Setup Features are on the Print dialog box. (File > Print). Anne Marie Jackson Autodesk Technical Publications
*Rich K
Message 3 of 6 (126 Views)

07-15-2004 03:57 PM in reply to: *Rich K
It prints exactly how it is displayed in composer. See the attached jpg. Rich Anne Marie Jackson Autodesk Tech Pubs wrote: > "Rich K" wrote in message news:40f4480b$1_3@newsprd01... > >>Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a >>42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the >>page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives? >> > > > All of the Page Setup Features are on the Print dialog box. (File > Print). > > Anne Marie Jackson > Autodesk Technical Publications > >
*Rich K
Message 4 of 6 (126 Views)

07-15-2004 04:11 PM in reply to: *Rich K
Everything outside of the white paper area is cut off when I plot best fit 30x42 full page. Rich K wrote: > It prints exactly how it is displayed in composer. See the attached jpg. > > > Rich > > > Anne Marie Jackson Autodesk Tech Pubs wrote: > >> "Rich K" wrote in message >> news:40f4480b$1_3@newsprd01... >> >>> Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a >>> 42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the >>> page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives? >>> >> >> >> All of the Page Setup Features are on the Print dialog box. (File > >> Print). >> >> Anne Marie Jackson >> Autodesk Technical Publications >> >> > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ >
*R. Robert Bell
Message 5 of 6 (126 Views)

07-16-2004 08:50 AM in reply to: *Rich K
I'm curious... Does the original drawing have a messed up basepoint for the layout, or odd plot origins? -- R. Robert Bell "Rich K" wrote in message news:40f70f05$1_1@newsprd01... Everything outside of the white paper area is cut off when I plot best fit 30x42 full page. Rich K wrote: > It prints exactly how it is displayed in composer. See the attached jpg. > > > Rich > > > Anne Marie Jackson Autodesk Tech Pubs wrote: > >> "Rich K" wrote in message >> news:40f4480b$1_3@newsprd01... >> >>> Maybe I'm missing something, but where is the Page Setup????? I have a >>> 42x30 DWF that VV3 views perfectly. In composer, it is shifted off the >>> page and I can't see where to change the size. What gives? >>> >> >> >> All of the Page Setup Features are on the Print dialog box. (File > >> Print). >> >> Anne Marie Jackson >> Autodesk Technical Publications >> >> > > ------------------------------------------------------------------------ >
*Rich K
Message 6 of 6 (126 Views)

07-16-2004 09:18 AM in reply to: *Rich K
I only have the original dwf. It's possible that the original dwg had a odd layout. What's strange is that VV3 views and plots it perfectly. R. Robert Bell wrote: > I'm curious... Does the original drawing have a messed up basepoint for the > layout, or odd plot origins? >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.