Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mobile mark up w/out the cloud?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
sielim
1396 Views, 4 Replies

mobile mark up w/out the cloud?

i'm looking at "Autodesk 360" and "AutoCAD WS" - but they both, as far as I can tell, require "the cloud".  Is there a way to mark up drawings after copying them to your device by USB?  iphone or android is fine.  with ice cream sandwich, we might use a pdf, take a screenshot on the android device, then draw on it.  anyone have a good solution?  thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pendean
in reply to: sielim

There are a few decent 3rd party PDF markup tools for both devices: but Autodesk products are cloud based, no workaround.

Message 3 of 5
cbenner
in reply to: pendean

Ist his still the case?  We are looking for a possible way to have a tablet or something, on the shop floor for quick looks and markups during the assembly of our skids.  Is there no way to do this without putting our files in the cloud, just to go across the building?

Message 4 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: cbenner

yes this is still the case with autodesk apps

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 5 of 5
testerlipigas
in reply to: cbenner

I need to use this App, for a comercial use in my company. Anybody know if exist any restriction??

thanks and regards.

Cristian Romero 

From Chile

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report