Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Merge, Import, C/P Markups - and a Comment

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
robbsub
989 Views, 2 Replies

Merge, Import, C/P Markups - and a Comment

Has anyone figured out a trick to copy/paste your markups from one sheet to another, and get them to drop in the same spot?  I know there isn’t a "Merge/Import Markups" feature yet but there should be.  Using c/p and then trying to select and move is all we can do...and it’s a painful process.  I’ll give you credit in one respect... at least now when you c/p multiple markups, it retains the individual markup properties, rather than converting them all to one new markup.

And before anyone suggests using AutoCAD and the Markup Set Mgr to merge markups...I don’t see it as an efficient workflow option.

ADR Team: Please give this feature some attention.  Even a “Copy with Basepoint” option would get us halfway there.  Typical workflow dictates that multiple people will review and submit from the same documents (or DWF's).  For the most part ADR tools fit and improve the typical workflow.  It seems like an golden opportunity to improve this particular workflow.   I’m not a programmer, but it seems to me “Compare” takes more computing power than a Merge/Import Markups function would.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Liust
in reply to: robbsub

Thank you for your suggestion.

I have logged this wishlist to the Feature Request System.

-Sting
SQA Engineer
PSEB-GE-ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Message 3 of 3
mail
in reply to: robbsub

It would be great paste at same point on each sheet (or an easy way to pick and choose each page that you would like to paste to)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report