Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Measuring tool - Incorrect scale for paper size

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
1254 Views, 1 Reply

Measuring tool - Incorrect scale for paper size

Hello,
I've just started using Autodesk design review 10. I'm trying to use this to open pdf's in order to add comments, stamps etc, and then print this to pdf and return it to an applicant (I know this is a little convoluted!).

The problem is that the pdf image gives a scale for A3, however sometimes the pdf appears to have been created as an A4 sheet (probably using AutoCAD) so that when I use the measurement tool, the scale is off. I have no permissions on the pdf and cannot receive the plan as a DWG.

Is there any way I can tell Autodesk Design review that the image size is A3 (short of checking the properties and then printing to pdf as an A3 and starting again.)?

I'm really stuck, previously I've printed, measured & marked, scanned and sent back to applicant and I'm hoping Design review can save me time and paper!

Many thanks
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
herbert.he
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for your question.

The sheet size in Autodesk Design Review is form the original PDF file, we cannot change it. However, you can control the size of output sheet as you want (i.e. A4) when you printing it to PDF.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report