Design Review

*David Metcalf
Message 1 of 3 (284 Views)

Measurement units

284 Views, 2 Replies
04-28-2004 07:32 AM
The units setting seems to leave out the ablity to use 1' 3-1/4" or did I miss something? Some of us can't translate the decimal fractions. : )
*Ben Kopf
Message 2 of 3 (283 Views)

Re: Measurement units

04-28-2004 01:24 PM in reply to: *David Metcalf
Hi David, No you didn't miss something. Currently we do not display fractional inches for dimensions, however it is a high priority for our future feature list. From a product design perspective, we realize there's still a lot we can do for DWF Composer in future releases, and you folks are our best resource for making those decisions. Thanks for any and all input and product design intends to keep close watch on the newsgroup for just such comments. (Occassionally I intend to poll the group for information - the beta customers were incredibly helpful in this regard.) Regards, Ben Kopf Autodesk Product Design "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:408fc071_2@newsprd01... > The units setting seems to leave out the ablity to use 1' 3-1/4" or did I > miss something? Some of us can't translate the decimal fractions. : ) > >
*David Metcalf
Message 3 of 3 (284 Views)

Re: Measurement units

04-28-2004 01:29 PM in reply to: *David Metcalf
Thank you Ben, this is really a big improvement over Volo View. "Ben Kopf" wrote in message news:4090130a$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi David, > > No you didn't miss something. Currently we do not display fractional inches > for dimensions, however it is a high priority for our future feature list. > > From a product design perspective, we realize there's still a lot we can do > for DWF Composer in future releases, and you folks are our best resource for > making those decisions. > > Thanks for any and all input and product design intends to keep close watch > on the newsgroup for just such comments. (Occassionally I intend to poll > the group for information - the beta customers were incredibly helpful in > this regard.) > > Regards, > Ben Kopf > > Autodesk Product Design > > "David Metcalf" wrote in message > news:408fc071_2@newsprd01... > > The units setting seems to leave out the ablity to use 1' 3-1/4" or did I > > miss something? Some of us can't translate the decimal fractions. : ) > > > > > >
Post to the Community

Have questions about Autodesk products? Ask the community.

New Post
Announcements
Are You Going To Be @ AU 2014? Feel free to drop by our AU topic post and share your plans, plug a class that you're teaching, or simply check out who else from the community might be in attendance. Ohh and don't forgot to stop by the Autodesk Help | Learn | Collaborate booths in the Exhibit Hall and meet our community team if you get a chance!