Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

markups print wrong scale

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
hrmfmdesign
1532 Views, 4 Replies

markups print wrong scale

I'm using Design Review 2012. I recently marked up a drawing that was sent to me as a pdf of a scanned drawing (i.e. all raster - no vector). When I went to print the pdf image had shrunken a lot, but the mark-up notes stayed full size and don't coincide. It looks fine on the screen. I have tried every print setting I can think of and nothing has fixed it. If I can't get it fixed I'll have to throw away this file and do all the mark-up in Acrobat. Anybody out there had this problem and figured out a solution?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
pkimmons
in reply to: hrmfmdesign

We are having the same type thing....on our Windows 7 x64 computers, first, right clicking on the tif - open with - ADR doesn't work, we have to open the software first and drag the tif file over to ADR.

Then, markups are made and we try to print....we have the following issues:

1. only the bubbles and markups are shown, but not the drawing.

2. the bubbles are shown at the right location, however, the drawing is mini size in the upper left corner of the printed sheet.

This appears to be happening mostly on the 11x17 drawing but have had a few 8.5x11 drawings w/ the same issue.

Message 3 of 5
pkimmons
in reply to: pkimmons

Try this, go into the print options, Advanced Print Options, and click "Turn Data into a bitmap before printing" under "Pre-process Bitmaps"....this is a decent work around for the moment.

Message 4 of 5
hrmfmdesign

Hey, thanks! That worked. It's a lot better than what I was doing: saving screen shots. I'm going to resist the urge to mark up pdfs in Design Review from now on. Hopefully I'll just get dwf files. I hope it fixed the other guy's problem, too.

Message 5 of 5
RConger877

I am having the exact same problem. It appears that ADR changes the sheet size when you save the file. Is their a fix yet.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report