Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Making multipage on DWF file

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
219 Views, 2 Replies

Making multipage on DWF file

Hi, How can I put all layouts or prints in one DWF file? Thanks Afshin.
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

The easiest thing to do is use the PUBLISH command of AutoCAD 2005 or 2004. Barring that, you can buy DWF Composer and assemble multiple DWFs into one DWF. "A-DESIGN" wrote in message news:411bf8a7$1_2@newsprd01... > Hi, > How can I put all layouts or prints in one DWF file? > Thanks > Afshin. > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Afshin,

Assuming that you have Autodesk DWF Composer (and the accompanying Autodesk DWG Viewer), you can generate multi-sheet DWFs quite easily.

With the DWG Viewer, you can use the "Publish" command on the File menu to assemble a set of DWG sheets/layouts and then publish that set of sheets to a multi-sheet DWF file. To do this, you will need to set the options in the Publish dialog to Publish to: DWF File and then in the Publish Options sub-dialog, set the DWF type to Multi-sheet DWF.

With DWF Composer, you can aggregate multiple DWF and Raster files into one multi-sheet DWF simply by dragging and dropping the files from Windows Explorer into the List or Thumbnail tabs of the Composer Navigation panel. (Note that dragging a DWF or Raster file onto the DWF Composer canvas rather than into the Navigator List or Thumbnail tabs will open that file rather than aggregating that file into the file that is currently open.)

You can also reorder sheets in Composer by dragging the sheet names or thumbnails to a different location in the Navigator List or Thumbnail tabs. Once you have assembled the sheets in the order you wish to keep, simply save the file to DWF using the Save As command.

I hope this helps. If you have any additional questions, feel free to let me know. Thanks.

Scott Lillibridge, Viewers QA
Autodesk Collaboration Services

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report