Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JPGs in DWF Composer

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
RobertoD
280 Views, 7 Replies

JPGs in DWF Composer

Hello, I have added up to 10 jpg files to a dwf composer document, when I try to add the 11th file, the application closes. Is there a limit on these type of files or am I doing something wrong. Tried both dragging and dropping and also from the open menu.

Thank You
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
in reply to: RobertoD

Robert - There is no specific limit for the number of JPGs, but you may be running into a file-size limitation. Could you send me the file with 10 JPGs in it so that I may try to add an additional one? Also, can you tell me about your computer: OS RAM IE version version of DWF Composer thanks! ----------- Susan Scott Autodesk Viewers QA "RobertoD" wrote in message news:22388433.1090362371818.JavaMail.javamailuser@localhost... > Hello, I have added up to 10 jpg files to a dwf composer document, when I try to add the 11th file, the application closes. Is there a limit on these type of files or am I doing something wrong. Tried both dragging and dropping and also from the open menu. > > Thank You
Message 3 of 8
Anonymous

I was able to create a dwf with 12 jpegs, admittedly small (each 241 x 201 pixels). -- Sriram Gopalakrishnan Autodesk
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous

Ran into this too. Added 15 small jpg files on top DWF images and then it exited. But then was playing with it and never mentioned this. Not sure if it is a jpg issue or cumulative of the sizes of both DWF and jpg formats. XP Pro 512 RAM "Sriram Gopalakrishnan - Autodesk" wrote in message news:40fdb8cd$1_3@newsprd01... > I was able to create a dwf with 12 jpegs, admittedly small (each 241 x 201 > pixels). > > -- > Sriram Gopalakrishnan > Autodesk > >
Message 5 of 8
RobertoD

Hello Sue,
The composer dwf is 1.2 mb and the file to bee added 1.03 mb. The .jpg to be added is included in the zip.

I post another reply to send you the composer file.

Thank You.
Message 6 of 8
RobertoD

Hello Sue,

This zip has the composer file.

Thank You.
Message 7 of 8
RobertoD

Hello Sue,

I ended up compressing the file I wanted to add to 28kb, Composer accepted the file.

Thank You.
Message 8 of 8
Anonymous

I was able to add 35, 800x600 and i hado no problems....big file tough "David Metcalf" wrote in message news:410e7585$1_3@newsprd01... > Ran into this too. Added 15 small jpg files on top DWF images and then it > exited. But then was playing with it and never mentioned this. Not sure if > it is a jpg issue or cumulative of the sizes of both DWF and jpg formats. > > XP Pro > 512 RAM > > > "Sriram Gopalakrishnan - Autodesk" wrote > in message news:40fdb8cd$1_3@newsprd01... > > I was able to create a dwf with 12 jpegs, admittedly small (each 241 x 201 > > pixels). > > > > -- > > Sriram Gopalakrishnan > > Autodesk > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report