Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interface not implemented

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
983 Views, 2 Replies

Interface not implemented

Hello,

I'm using the Designe Review 2012 and C# to create a DWF viewer.

I want to disable the toolbar via the command property of the IAdECompositeViewer.

The problem is, when i want to create a IAdCollection out of the commands i get the following exception:

Unable to cast COM object of type 'System.__ComObject' to interface type 'AdCommon.IAdCollection'. This operation failed because the QueryInterface call on the COM component for the interface with IID '{7F25C648-F6D4-400E-A3E3-7FEBC5D1B829}' failed due to the following error: Schnittstelle nicht unterstützt (Interface not supported) (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004002 (E_NOINTERFACE)).

The code where the error occurs is the following:

void axCExpressViewerControl1_OnEndLoadItem(
object sender,
IAdViewerEvents_OnEndLoadItemEvent e)
{
if (e.bstrItemName == "VIEWER")
{
this.compositeViewer = (ECompositeViewer.IAdECompositeViewer)this.axCExpressViewerControl1.ECompositeViewer;
this.compositeViewer.PaperVisible = false;

AdCommon.IAdCollection Commands = (AdCommon.IAdCollection)this.compositeViewer.Commands;

I try to disable the toolbar when the viewer was loaded but the error occurs in the last line where i cast the Commands to the type AdCommon.IAdCollection like it is shown in the documentation.

Does anyone know why this error occurs, I also tried to retrieve the commands when the document was loaded but the same exception is thrown.

Greetings Sancho

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Solved

got a conflict of the AdCommon.dll of the Design Review and the DWG TrueView.

After deleting DWG TrueView it worked fine.

Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

I dont have the Trueview and the problem still here, i have two part Adcommon library dll in my COM folder, it is very big problem for me, how can i solve it?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report