Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation failed - doesn't recognize the Internet connection

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
Anonymous
3305 Views, 3 Replies

Installation failed - doesn't recognize the Internet connection

Hi,

We are having a problem installing AutoDesk DesignReview onto a single computer. All other computers that we've tried have been successful so far except this one. We updated the .NET Framework to 4.0 and Visual Studio to 2010, but continue to get an error when the installer attempts to install the DesignReview software itself. The error basically states that the installer requires an active Internet connection, which the laptop has. We have tried installing directly from the AutoDesk website and from a locally saved copy of the installer, but both methods return this error. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

We also tried the below link in case the "hotfix" mentioned would help, but this version is also not making a difference. Any ideas?

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=17570140&linkID=9338138

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
herbert.he
in reply to: Anonymous

Thank you for reporting this issue.

If the web installer does not work on your machine, I'd suggest you to install ADR from the MSI package. You can download the MSI package(about 45 MB) from here.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous

Thanks, that fixed it! I'll keep a copy of that exe file on our server here in case we ever run into the same issue again.

Message 4 of 4
dalleearchitect

Just purchased AutoCAD LT 2016. After 14 hours of frustration I've gotten activation, but now the software doesn't recognize the network connection. I have rebooted, disconnected and re-connected, with no success. ScreenShot Autodesk connection.jpg Should I ask for a refund?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report