Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I/O Error Signing Document when try to sign a DWFX with ADR 2011 and 2012

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
jpsurveys
3882 Views, 6 Replies

I/O Error Signing Document when try to sign a DWFX with ADR 2011 and 2012

Hi...

I'm having problem when I try to sign a plan with ADR 2011 and 2012 versions....I'm a new user with this program and I had never used the digital signature....when I try to sign the dwfx the I/O error signing document message appear....I already use the digital signature with other applications such as Adobe Acrobat with no prolems....but with ADR I had not succeded...Please help!!!!

Jorge.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
herbert.he
in reply to: jpsurveys

Thank you for reporting this issue.

Please confirm if your current computer user name contains dot ('.'). If yes, it's a known issue and we will consider fixing it in a future release.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 7
jpsurveys
in reply to: herbert.he

Thanks for reply...the answer is NO...my computer name doesn't have ".".....please help me with this situation....

Jorge.

Message 4 of 7
herbert.he

Thanks for your feedback.

I said "user name" but not "computer name". Please go to Control Panel -> User Accounts -> Manage User Account to confirm your current "User Name" again.

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 5 of 7
jpsurveys
in reply to: herbert.he

thanks...that was my case... but I changed my username and still got the same situation....for a moment think that was the solution but NO....Please help!

Jorge.

Message 6 of 7
herbert.he

Thank you for your feedback.

Are all DWFx files have this issue, OR just some special files? If only special files have this issue , please attach a test file for us to investigate.

Did you have a try on another machine? 

Herbert He
SW Engineer
PSEB-GE- ACRD PSEB
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 7 of 7

I' m having exactly the same problem.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report