Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to open a Full DXF File

3 REPLIES 3
SOLVED
Message 1 of 4
billjenkins
2068 Views, 3 Replies

How to open a Full DXF File

When I open a .dxf file in Desgin Review it only birings in a 8 X 11.5 piece of the part. I do plan on using Design Review to make Tile sections so that I can print templates on my inkjet printer.

My objective is to bring in a DXF file that is too large for my printer and Tile it and print the tiles after I previrew the expected results. Hopefully I will be able to over lap the parts a bit.

Thanks,

Bill J.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
billjenkins
in reply to: billjenkins

Update: I saved my dxf file in AutoCAD as a DWF and the entire file will open now in Design Review but when I try to print I can not select individual tiles.

Message 3 of 4
hassanparvez

dear,

i can't open dxf file in my gerber software v8.1. pls give me solution how to open dxf file

Message 4 of 4
pendean

ADR is not a dwg or dxf viewer: it just uses DTV to translate to a DWF using default settings. That's why you only got a partial, and always will.

What tiles in your DWF? you provide no usable info for remote assistance, that's why yuour post has languished for over a week.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report