Design Review

Valued Contributor
billjenkins
Message 1 of 4 (1,502 Views)
Accepted Solution

How to open a Full DXF File

1502 Views, 3 Replies
08-20-2012 12:22 PM

When I open a .dxf file in Desgin Review it only birings in a 8 X 11.5 piece of the part. I do plan on using Design Review to make Tile sections so that I can print templates on my inkjet printer.

My objective is to bring in a DXF file that is too large for my printer and Tile it and print the tiles after I previrew the expected results. Hopefully I will be able to over lap the parts a bit.

Thanks,

Bill J.

ADR is not a dwg or dxf viewer: it just uses DTV to translate to a DWF using default settings. That's why you only got a partial, and always will.

What tiles in your DWF? you provide no usable info for remote assistance, that's why yuour post has languished for over a week.

Valued Contributor
billjenkins
Message 2 of 4 (1,497 Views)

Re: How to open a Full DXF File

08-20-2012 01:45 PM in reply to: billjenkins

Update: I saved my dxf file in AutoCAD as a DWF and the entire file will open now in Design Review but when I try to print I can not select individual tiles.

hassanparvez
Message 3 of 4 (1,432 Views)

09-05-2012 01:54 AM in reply to: billjenkins

dear,

i can't open dxf file in my gerber software v8.1. pls give me solution how to open dxf file

*Expert Elite*
pendean
Message 4 of 4 (1,425 Views)

09-05-2012 05:24 AM in reply to: billjenkins

ADR is not a dwg or dxf viewer: it just uses DTV to translate to a DWF using default settings. That's why you only got a partial, and always will.

What tiles in your DWF? you provide no usable info for remote assistance, that's why yuour post has languished for over a week.

Dean Saadallah Blog | Facebook | Google+ | Twitter | PINS
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.