Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to disable markup and markup properties pallettes? HELP!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
wingnut77
979 Views, 2 Replies

How to disable markup and markup properties pallettes? HELP!

Hi...   this is making me absolutely crazy!   I am a construction estimator and I spend all day using the Design Review to measure SF/LF etc on architectural drawings.

On an older version of the D/R this was never an issue, but we switched to 2010 a while back and ever since then every time I measure something and change the unit of measure of the color of the line or text, the @#$%^ markup palletes pop in from the left side and end up taking away 1/3 of my screen! 

I can X out of them or pop over to the HOME tab and uncheck them on the Hide/Display screen but this is really starting to make me crazy... it's a waste of time and an unnecessary interruption.

I don't use the pallets...I don't care what is on them... I don't care if I ever see the freakin things again!! 

Can someone help me get rid of them for good!!?

Thanks!   Kip

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wingnut77
in reply to: wingnut77

Hey!  I think I found it!!   Smiley Very Happy

Not sure the "official" name of the tab but it's the "D" that contains <NEW> <OPEN> <SAVE>  <SAVE AS> etc.

Clicked on the <OPTIONS> tab and ended up on the <GENERAL> tab where I unchecked a few of the items under <AUTOMATIC PALETTE LAUNCHING>  group.

'Seems to have solved my problem.

Message 3 of 3
engr_mondo
in reply to: wingnut77

Few clicks will solve your problem than several keyboard strokes to post this rant. 🙂
Regards,

Mondo

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report