Design Review

Design Review

Contributor
wingnut77
Message 1 of 3 (291 Views)

How to disable markup and markup properties pallettes? HELP!

291 Views, 2 Replies
09-19-2011 07:23 AM

Hi...   this is making me absolutely crazy!   I am a construction estimator and I spend all day using the Design Review to measure SF/LF etc on architectural drawings.

On an older version of the D/R this was never an issue, but we switched to 2010 a while back and ever since then every time I measure something and change the unit of measure of the color of the line or text, the @#$%^ markup palletes pop in from the left side and end up taking away 1/3 of my screen! 

I can X out of them or pop over to the HOME tab and uncheck them on the Hide/Display screen but this is really starting to make me crazy... it's a waste of time and an unnecessary interruption.

I don't use the pallets...I don't care what is on them... I don't care if I ever see the freakin things again!! 

Can someone help me get rid of them for good!!?

Thanks!   Kip

Contributor
wingnut77
Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: How to disable markup and markup properties palettes? HELP!

09-19-2011 07:59 AM in reply to: wingnut77

Hey!  I think I found it!!   :smileyvery-happy:

Not sure the "official" name of the tab but it's the "D" that contains <NEW> <OPEN> <SAVE>  <SAVE AS> etc.

Clicked on the <OPTIONS> tab and ended up on the <GENERAL> tab where I unchecked a few of the items under <AUTOMATIC PALETTE LAUNCHING>  group.

'Seems to have solved my problem.

Mentor
engr_mondo
Message 3 of 3 (281 Views)

Re: How to disable markup and markup properties pallettes? HELP!

09-20-2011 02:39 AM in reply to: wingnut77
Few clicks will solve your problem than several keyboard strokes to post this rant. :smileyhappy:
Regards,

Mondo
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.