Design Review

mbongiovanni
Message 1 of 1 (194 Views)

Get assembly sub objects collection on C#

194 Views, 0 Replies
03-28-2014 10:28 AM

Hi everybody,

I am trying to get control over the objects of a DWF file using C# and, to be more precise, I'd like to hide/show them at runtime.

Giving you a quick code snippet, I do 

[...]

ECompositeViewer.IAdSection sec = (ECompositeViewer.IAdSection)CompositeViewer.Section;
ECompositeViewer.IAdContent con = (ECompositeViewer.IAdContent)sec.Content;

AdCommon.IAdCollection adobj = (AdCommon.IAdCollection)con.get_Objects(0); //all objects ???

[...loop over adobj...]

Now, the problem is that get_Objects(0) gives me only, let me say, first level objects, non all those nested into. For further clarification I attach this image:

Cattura.PNG

When I loop for object I can see only Arbor_Press, the whole assembly. How can I get into it to handle Arbor_Frame, Face Plate, ecc.? It looks trivial to me but I can't get rid of it!!!

Thank you in advance.

Michele.

PS Please redirect me anywhere if the topics has already been discussed. I've searched for it without success.

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.