Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0da4 Exception at 36007973h

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
1255 Views, 6 Replies

Fatal Error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x0da4 Exception at 36007973h

Does anyone know of a fix for this error when trying to view CAD drawings with the DWG Viewer that comes bundled with the Composer? The drawing opens for a matter of seconds then closes with this error message which isn't a lot of help. It is running on a new IBM machine.

Thanks
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Can you attach a copy of the DWG that is causing this error? Which application produced the DWG? We will investigate once we have a file to work with. thanks. ----------------------------- Susan Scott Autodesk Viewers QA "olnitch" wrote in message news:14762961.1099651528545.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum2.autodesk.com... > Does anyone know of a fix for this error when trying to view CAD drawings with the DWG Viewer that comes bundled with the Composer? The drawing opens for a matter of seconds then closes with this error message which isn't a lot of help. It is running on a new IBM machine. > > Thanks
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

I too am having this problem. I purchased a single user version yesterday (6/27) and haven't been able to find anyone at Autodesk or a ReSale Co to give me any information.
My error message is:" FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x01c4 Exception at 84e42dh"
Any help would be greatly appreciatied!!
Cal
Message 4 of 7
myong5701

We are having this same problem on several different IBM desktops and laptops also. The DWG Viewer from the Autodesk DWF Composer 2 package loads up the drawing ranging for a few seconds to a few minutes then it shuts down with one of the following errors listed below.

1) "FATAL ERROR: Unhandled Access Violation Writing 0x01c4 Exception at 84e42dh." on the following machine

Desktop 1: WinXP SP2, 512MB RAM, 128MB Graphics Card

2) "INTERNAL ERROR: !laymgr.cpp@987: eLockViolation " on the following machines:

Desktop 2: Win2000 SP4, 512MB RAM, 16MB Graphics Card
Laptop 1: Win2000 SP4, 512MB RAM, 32MB Graphics Card

Can anyone help?
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

We ran across an issue where we had to add the .EXE name to the registry to get it to work with a specific type of inventory collection software. You may not have the same software but it could apply to some other software you run.
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Reflectent\Edgsight\1.00\ExecOptions.
Message 6 of 7
jloutz

Could someone please resolve this.
Message 7 of 7
Gert Strydom

I keep on getting the following message when trying to plot from Autocad 2007
"Fatal error: Unhandled Access Violation Reading 0x206e616c Exception at 206e616ch"
Then Autocad bom's out. This is now driving me up the wall. Please help!!!
Thanks
Gert Strydom

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report