Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export Revit's Parameters

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
tamha
762 Views, 3 Replies

Export Revit's Parameters

Anyone know why I can't export parameters with an underscore ( _ ) prefix to dwf file?  For example:  a revit parameter like this "_Amps" will not export to dwf file.

Thanks in advance,

Tam

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
springai
in reply to: tamha

Thank you for your question. To better investigate this issue, please upload an example of a file to this thread for me.

Spring Ai
Fusion 360
Autodesk, Inc.
Message 3 of 4
tamha

Thanks for reply,

Attached is a Revit project file and a dwf file created from the revit.  If you open up the revit project, you will see that I have some Shared Project Parameters attached to the Specialty Equipment category, under the Electrical group.  There are two sets of parameters, they are exactly the same except one has the underscore character " _ " pre-fix.

Then if you open the dwfx file and select the Specialty Equipment family to view its properties, you will see that only the parameters without the underscore pre-fix show up.

Another thing that I noticed is, when you select the object in a 3D view, all the parameters are showing under the same group like in Revit.  But if you select the object in a 2D plan view, all the grouping are lost.  It would be much nicer if revit parameters grouping is preserved in all views.

Thanks much for your time,

Tam

Message 4 of 4
springai

Thank you for your feedback.

The problem you reported was confirmed as a publishing issue. I had logged a defect ADROTW-2011 against it.

-Spring

Spring Ai
Fusion 360
Autodesk, Inc.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report