Design Review

*Mark Douglas
Message 1 of 3 (199 Views)

Explorer and DWF's

199 Views, 2 Replies
05-10-2004 03:29 PM
We typically have all our standard details on a intranet to get information from. When we open a DWF from the Intranet it opens in Explorer without the Navigator. Is it possible to have Navigator Open when in explorer? Mark
*John Schmier \(Autodesk\)
Message 2 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: Explorer and DWF's

05-10-2004 03:44 PM in reply to: *Mark Douglas
Are these pages within HTML? If so a simple JavaScript or VBScript could do the job for you. Otherwise I don't think there's a solution. This isn't the 1st time this has been asked. It may make sense for Composer (and the free viewer) to have some setting in it that states "when viewed in IE (or other embedded applications) to display the Navigator". "Mark Douglas" wrote in message news:40a0017b$1_2@newsprd01... > We typically have all our standard details on a intranet to get information > from. When we open a DWF from the Intranet it opens in Explorer without the > Navigator. Is it possible to have Navigator Open when in explorer? > > Mark > >
*Mark Douglas
Message 3 of 3 (199 Views)

Re: Explorer and DWF's

05-11-2004 08:18 AM in reply to: *Mark Douglas
I think there should. Maybe not for the free viewer, But definitely for Composer. The Markups tab is a needed everytime you make markups. So my users have to right click pick it from the list every time. Would save time! Mark "John Schmier (Autodesk)" wrote in message news:40a005e0$1_2@newsprd01... > Are these pages within HTML? If so a simple JavaScript or VBScript could do > the job for you. Otherwise I don't think there's a solution. This isn't > the 1st time this has been asked. It may make sense for Composer (and the > free viewer) to have some setting in it that states "when viewed in IE (or > other embedded applications) to display the Navigator". > > "Mark Douglas" wrote in message > news:40a0017b$1_2@newsprd01... > > We typically have all our standard details on a intranet to get > information > > from. When we open a DWF from the Intranet it opens in Explorer without > the > > Navigator. Is it possible to have Navigator Open when in explorer? > > > > Mark > > > > > >
Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.
Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions or visit the Installation and Licensing Forum to get help installing your software.