Design Review
Welcome to Autodesk’s Design Review Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular Design Review topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message "there was a problem displaying the page"

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
STCliff
1207 Views, 2 Replies

Error message "there was a problem displaying the page"

Please help!!!!!

I am trying to open files in Autodesk Design Review 2013 but a message keeps coming up saying "there was a problem displaying the page" it is happening to nearly every file i have even though I had them open just yesterday doing a red line mark up.

I am new to this softwear so I'm sorry if this seems like a stupid question, but i have tried everything and am at witts end with this softwear, the more it doesn't work the money I am loosing.

If someone could please help me it would be very very appriciated!!

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

I've had this problem and I'm fairly new to Design Revew as well.  The one fix that worked for me is to ask for another download source or if they can send you the DWF file directly.  Not sure what the problem is but it appears to be from the source of the original file.

Hope this helps.

Message 3 of 3

It's not always the source. For whatever reason when i shut Autodesk down and re-open it the files that it mysteriously could not open work fine now. Sometimes I can open more pages before I get the error again. I think it's some sort of glitch since it randomly picks pages it won't open but will open them when I close and restart the program. Not much help but that's my input.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Autodesk Design & Make Report